- 1 box of tissue per month
- Large box of wipes per month
- Daily change of clothes(may be left in cubby, weather appropriate)
- Bottles, blanket, pacifier or favorite stuffed animal
- Summer: Bathing suit, towel, water shoes, sunblock and swim diapers
Please make sure your child is dressed appropriately for the day. We spend time outside and create art regularly so we recommend play clothes.
When the child an parent are ready to begin potty training, we will help you to obtain that goal and together we will succeed as a team. Potty training should begin at home over the weekend on a regular toilet with a potty ring on it. We do not allow portable potty's and encourage the use of regular toilets are they are what is available everywhere you will go with your child.
Once a child shows signs that they are willing to start potty training, we let the parents know and try to begin as soon as possible. During this time, easy removable clothing and pull-ups are needed. Once the child is advising us that they need to go and are dry for 1 week straight, we will allow them to transition to underwear at daycare. Once they transition to underwear, we will need at least 3 changes of clothing and extra shoes daily.